• 2-3 dessert peaches, stoned and chopped, plus extra to garnish
• ½ cup Liqui-Fruit peach and orange juice
• Selati sweetener, or Selati white sugar, to taste
• 2 cups chilled rooibos tea
• Ice cubes
• 2 cups chilled Ginger ale
• Mint leaves, to garnish
• 1 cup fat-free vanilla yoghurt
• 2 tsp honey, plus extra to garnish
• 1 cup ice cold milk
1. For the peach and rooibos iced tea, pour the peach puree into the bottom of 2 glasses and top up with chilled rooibos tea and ice cubes. Add a few peach slices to garnish.
2. For the peach and ginger fizz, divide the peach puree into the bottom of 2 glasses and top up with ice cubes and chilled ginger ale. Garnish with mint sprigs.
3. For the peach and honey yoghurt smoothie, mix the peach puree with the yoghurt, honey and ice-cold milk. Stir to combine and pour into 2 chilled glasses. Serve with a drizzle of honey.