• 227g butter, softened
• 1/3 cup Selati castor snow
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 220g cake flour
• 3/4 cups ground almonds
• 100g blanched almonds
• 2 cups Selati icing snow
• In a mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and vanilla
• Combine flour and almonds then gradually add to the creamed mixture.
• Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
• Preheat oven to 180C.
• Roll a tablespoon at a time into a ball then place onto a greased baking tray.
• Press an almond onto the top of each cookie dough ball.
• Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25 – 20 minutes or until set.
• Leave to cool on a cooling rack, then dip the cold cookies in icing sugar.