• 8 cardamom pods
• 8 cloves
• 4 black peppercorns
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 1 thumb-size piece fresh ginger, sliced
• 2 cups milk
• 4 Darjeeling tea bags
• Selati sugar, or Sweetener, to taste
1. Place the cardamom, cloves, and peppercorns in a resealable plastic bag and crush with a heavy skillet.
2. Place the crushed spices in a medium saucepan, along with the cinnamon sticks, ginger, milk, and 2 cups water; bring to a boil. Remove from heat, add the tea bags, cover, and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Strain into cups. Add Selati sugar or sweetener to taste.