• 2 cups boiling water
• 2 black tea bags
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 1/2 cup Selati white sugar or Selati sweetener
• 3 cups pomegranate juice
• 1 cup orange juice
• 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds
• 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
• 1 lime, sliced into thin rounds
• 1 red apple, cored and cut into chunks
• 3 cups fizzy apple juice
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags and cinnamon sticks and steep for 5 minutes.
2. Discard tea bags and stir in sugar or sweetener to dissolve.
3. In a large jar or pitcher, combine tea, cinnamon sticks, pomegranate juice, orange juice, orange, lemon, lime, and apple. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and preferably overnight.
4. Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve in glasses over ice.